We highly recommend you use the checklist below to make sure you have everything ready for a successful application. Please note that all documents must be translated into English.
- Complete the International Student Application Form
- Complete the Statement of Financial Evidence Form
- Transcripts (8th grade to student's current grade)
- Financial documents ( for example, a Bank Statement)
- Personal Statement
- One Recommendation Letter
- Color copy of student's passports
- Color copy of parent's passports
Application fee $100 USD
Transcripts must be from 8th grade to the student's current grade when applying. The transcript of current grade can be incomplete but it must contains the student's name, grade level and a list of courses the student is taking.
For financial evidence documents, please note the following:
- All financial evidence documents must be in English or translated into English with the originals attached
- Funding amounts must be listed in U.S. Dollars
- For both Boarding and Day School students, funding amounts must total no less than $40,000 USD for each school year (August to May).
- Financial documents must be dated within the past six months
- Sponsors name must appear in English on all financial evidence documents
We highly encourage families to provide both parents' color copy of passports.
We highly recommend that students submit one academic Recommendation Letter from an English, Math, Science, or Social Studies teacher and a Personal Statement of 200 to 500 words.